Sunday, July 15, 2018

Rainy Days!

Hey Family!!! I don't have much time but I'll do my best.
This week Pinky got confirmed!!!! It was so great! She's super solid. That's The biggest update. In other news, we had zone conference with President and Sister Phillips, which was really good!!! We talked a lot about faith and miracles. Then our zone leadership, including Sister Haghsheno gave an awesome training about speaking our language and preparing ourselves and serving these people. It was so good. And they invited us all to SYL (speak your language) until the end of the transfer. So far it's going really well!!! There are already so many blessings. It's super hard sometimes, but it will be so worth it when my English becomes even worse than it already is... hm... That is actually just about it for our week. The rest was full of finding, meetings, and all the normal stuff. 
German class. 
I'm hoping to send some videos I made for Landon. It's of Elder Egen doing his... well... his Hitler voice. I thought Landon would enjoy it. It's fun being around two Germans.
Also, last p-day I sent a package of just random papers and books I didn't need, but jokes on y'all, I'll get home before it does ;)
That's basically our week. This week we go to the temple on Wednesday! Yay!
That's it for this week! Love you all!
Sister Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment