Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No Transfer Here. . .








Dear Family,
We've spent the week completely over-hauling transfers -- the entire way it is done. We've been working out the logistics of new travel plans and routes and meeting places -- there is now no central meeting here in Angeles and I think we'll transfer tomorrow a little more like they already do in most other missions, without gathering as large groups of missionaries. We've been at the phones this morning answering a lot of questions and tomorrow will be the big day. It'll be a day to remember, the question is, as a success or . . . palpak! I forgot to tell you that our 6th week P-day got changed from monday to wednesday as part of the transfer changes. It's amazing the way the things work here. President Puzey is always changing things and looking how it can be done better. It seems like every transfer we have some huge change. One thing that I've learned from him -- when the Lord gives you a glimpse as to how things can be better, you're now accountable to work it out! We were out on exchanges all last week, in Palayan, Guimba, and Muños and I had some great experiences. It's been a wild week, with a lot more than transfers going on.
My companion isn't going anywhere, and neither am I. Good news! Our companionship is doing great, it's the best -- I'll have to send a lot of pictures to make up for the lack of news...
First, the Patricio family! This is Sarah-Jane Patricio, the newest member of the family. They've been members for 4.5 months now, it's just a matter of time before they make it to the temple. The other pictures are their extended family in the picture Elder Magsino when we were on splits in Paniqui about 2 months ago.
Second, Baler pictures. It was raining on the way up but great weather on the way down. Up the Sierra Madres again! I was glad that Elder Landingin drove half the way.
3rd is the Sibal couple -- we haven't been able to meet with them lately, but plan to drop by their house this weekend.
Take Care!
Love, Elder Loren Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment