Freddi is baptized! Isn't he such a cutie!
What?! More pictures?!!
It's the tragic truth. All good things come to an end. Every great book reaches the last page, with it's accompanying sigh. The dream team is splitting up. An exodus is being made. Someone has to drink the bitter cup and leave. And me toca a mi (It's me).
In happier news, Yolanda hit her 3 months as a member on Sunday, and celebrated it by finishing the entire Book of Mormon. What?! She's so great!!
We had a temple trip and Angel, Elvis, and Antonio all went for the first time. That was super great. And Liu is on fire with family history work and brought a ton of her own names.
I'm sure I'll have too much to tell next week, so that can make up for the short one this week.
Still love you all.
Oh! thanks for the package!! I love the fake snow! And everything else. It was all just what I needed! You guys are the best!
Love you, Hermana Peck
![]() |
| Branch Temple Trip |
Adios Joseph (branch mission leader) - Joseph is leaving again for his mission probably this week.
Callejon (Alley)
Adios Muchachas (Sarah's companion and House-mates)
Water comes in bags sometimes in this country.
Another failed attempt at funnel cakes.
Goodbye Kilometro 11-- Where we spent many, many hours . . .









No comments:
Post a Comment