Leih Hou!
Wow, another week come and gone. Time is going so fast sometimes!
This week... Basically nothing happened actually. We did get a really good member referral, so we now have an investigator. Yay!!! Her name is Genie and she's GOLDEN!! She comes to church with the member and plans to keep coming. So we'll teach her the lessons and everything, but she's so amazing and is so willing to learn. Blessings. Also, Sara will bring food to our ward Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday, and she'll come back to our ward, so everything's better there too. Whew. So yeah, it's been a good week.
Um, funny part of the week, we had a Po Po (grandma, Po Po is the respectful term for an older woman) come and try to do Kayla (the workout) with us and it was so cute! All her friends were telling her that she was too old, but she had some fun doing squats. It was pretty fun. We're becoming pretty good friends with the Po Pos at the park.
So, sorry for all the pictures, but we went to hike Lion Rock last P-day and it was Gorgeous!!!! So I took lots of pictures. Wow, it was amazing to have everything look so small. Also, I was really sore afterwards. And we saw a monkey! I didn't take a picture of him though. Those things are vicious.
The rest of the week... I don't really remember... We had a cheng out (a member dinner) and she invited 8 people, but 4 of them didn't come, she'd already eaten... if I can still do math at all, that leaves... yup, the 4 of us missionaries. With 8 full dishes. Oh my... We all felt a little sick after that one.
The rest of the week... I don't really remember... We had a cheng out (a member dinner) and she invited 8 people, but 4 of them didn't come, she'd already eaten... if I can still do math at all, that leaves... yup, the 4 of us missionaries. With 8 full dishes. Oh my... We all felt a little sick after that one.
We did some finding along the pier this week and it is so pretty. We also had a cheng out with Sara and Nico since tomorrow is Sister Webb's birthday!! So Sara went all out and bought a full duck and a big fish and a cake for Sister Webb.
We ate with our hands (with plastic gloves) and had ourselves a party. I got pictures. Then Sara also gave Sis Webb a gold necklace. Sara is so amazing and loves us so much. It's so cute. We love her too.
We ate with our hands (with plastic gloves) and had ourselves a party. I got pictures. Then Sara also gave Sis Webb a gold necklace. Sara is so amazing and loves us so much. It's so cute. We love her too.
That was basically my whole week. We're headed to DisneyLand today after emailing because we got those free tickets from Crossroads. Now before you get too jealous, it's a really really small DisneyLand. But it'll be a good break.
I love you all so so much and I really hope everything goes spectacular this week!! I love this gospel and I know it's true. Thanks for all of y'all's prayers and support.
All my love,
Sister Peck
No comments:
Post a Comment