So much to do in so little time!!! Ok, speed version of this week.
We went to Big Buddha last p-day and it was super cool cause the fog was covering everything, so it looked all mystical and stuff. That was super fun.
Then the rest of the week was normal. EXCEPT for the ginormous fire on the mountain. It started
Wednesday I think? Then by the time the night came it was HUGE. It was eating up the mountain super fast and we could see the flames licking from our window, which is fairly far away, so those flames were big. By the morning they had it under control and I watched helicopter after helicopter consistently dropping huge buckets of water or that powder stuff. Whew. That was crazy. The next day there was ash blowing around and the mountain looked a bit crispy, kind of like dad's cookies. But it looks a bit better now, and we had some rain, so we're good now. But man that was exciting. Also terrifying.


The rest of the week wasn't near as exciting, and luckily not as destructive either. We had meeting, finding, and even exchanges! I went with Sister Ramboz in Butterfly! It was a little weird to be back to be honest, even though it's right next door. I helped her update all their books since she realized I had a lot of info on people that wasn't updated yet. Whoohoo.


That was basically the week. Not too much going on. I was a bit stressed out about everything we had to do and stuff, so I was a bit cranky yesterday, but luckily, the Atonement is real and Heavenly Father never leaves us alone. It was a good lesson for sure. Even though it gets overwhelming sometimes, It'll all turn out all right in the end. Just remember that we are ALL missionaries doing Heavenly Father's work. Reach out to those around you and God will bless you in every aspect of your life.


Love you all! Sorry it's not too long this week, I'm a bit short on time. Have a fantastic week!
No comments:
Post a Comment